At CSC, we employ a forensic investigations team that offers a unique combination of expertise and experience to our clients. Our forensic investigations team enables us to assist our clients in securing and protecting their valuable intellectual property assets from loss, theft or misappropriation.
The members of our forensic team qualify as experts in computer forensics under California Evidence Code 720.
CSC offers the same forensic tools as those provided by law enforcement agencies. We can acquire, store, analyze, and report digital information in a manner acceptable in civil and criminal court. Whether a client has a need for locating deleted files, examining internet histories, indexing and examining email archives, or any other computer related data acquisition services, we can provide those results.
Listed are some of the services we provide to our clients:
- Retrieval of cell phone and landline records.
- Retrieval of Internet usage (pornography/IP cases).
- Keystroke logging on target computer.
- Covert camera placement.
- Review of surveillance video tapes.
- Assuming the role of direct liaison with local law enforcement for criminal cases.
- Review of surveillance tapes.
- Bug sweeps (passive and active bug detection).
- Affidavit preparation in support of legal filings.
- Expert consultation on Information Technology, Information Assurance, and Security best practices.
- Information Security audit and IT system review capability.
- Executive protection.
- General investigation services, including background investigations.
- Technical assistance on all aspects of computer and network infrastructure.
- Wireless network security validation and penetration testing.
For further background information on CSC’s forensic investigation team, Click Here.